flap, the first
hello and welcome,
to begin today I would like a little bit of my birth I Schina ä kina give to me. So to speak of social experiential, perhaps bedinungsanleitung for chinese or prepare for the Olympic 2008 visit in Beijing.
first maybe a little bit about where I am the. The heist nanjing city and I would be surprised if it knows someone. It would surprise you, but the city is greater than the three largest German together. 6 million. Inhabitants, about 200km inland from Shanghai on the Yangtze.
culture shock? I've really no idea what it means and I am not shocked by hundreds of millions of chinese (ah yes so it does think;) which I seem to shanghai I stomped on the foot, or with the elbow I have at least made acquaintance.
But no, I'm not feeling so I had a shock. Maybe is also only because I can not sign anything just want to evaluate. I just go with a tired smile more when I meet someone in the supermarket on Sat night with pajamas and I at first think about whether perhaps from the Asylum is. Why not, maybe I should I get also such a thing. I mean, it bugs me even if I am a Chinese role on the night anhubt if he wants to overtake me and I go to a 4-lane road without any soul, but somehow this is also a cool action again. It seems to me anyway before as if every Chinese has a complete service contract for its horn. At least she is here so burdened that it is sometimes hoarse and there needs the thing even care ...
It's funny that one is served with such delicate Biesler pooch äääh (;-))) chicken little fun on the edge), here with head and feet. And because the feet are indeed a delicacy (really, was the most expensive Sueck a chicken) and the chinese people there mean well with the long nose to do it sometimes even a claw extra clean. (And I'll bet you interrested's all burning like this now is with the dog, I can only say I've heard that dog fur is not as good with light should we dog with black fur ... the darker the better, so to speak ... maybe Google or someone looking because of you what about it :-)
I want my when I think of it as I did this easy'm standing behind the counter and started to have gagger but they finally understand that I have chicken in the soup, if I remember that the people have gathered to look at how the comic is waved as wild with pantomime and has tried to explain something, then I have to laugh at it myself already.
Now if you get sore muscles from head-shake, then the mall was not bad. Then it's on you, like me, and I could teach you such a small part Chinese. It's just been much head-shaking needed to learn.
Not for nothing is said, you know what I do not fit? Shoe size 46! And you know what I do not understand? Chinese. Maybe I'll get it to 2008 to understand Chinese (yawn uah, dream), I can only recommend you come to this country a must-have ever seen. Brings a sense of humor with, then it is already 2008 in beijing ...
greet In this sense, from the beautiful land of the middle wall drumrum,
0 comments:
Post a Comment