Sunday, December 17, 2006

Fantasy Baseball With Salary Cap

Nanjing China Ctrl + C

At the weekend I had a beer with the English teachers drink from the uni . And how is that concerns you before "dinner" for the time correctly. And because v-jay flies home for Christmas were the same even invited a few more people. Ohmar, abdul, channel and paris ... yes, channel, not nee the parfum. It's funny with the names here in china. Because there are no foreigners can remember their tongue-twisting, there is even an English name any. And that brings forth sometimes very unusual names, or in other words, we would hate for our parents to be called "window". No fun, you sit on served and then you say the "rain" to "window" Dry your cup (gambei cheers =) haha I laugh my head off, not very dense. My colleague has ever wondered why the window is the window name is given, then you meant: "The window lets light into the room and lit it". Well thanks for the enlightenment ...

names just are not worth as much in China. Since it is not surprising that my landlord told me happily that is not his toyota toyota? I do not get it because it was toyota habs logo on it and also the same shape looked like. "Ahhhh no no, one is fake, look at the radio no toyota, toyota also here and here no. Only look like but not. Chinese Toyota, "Aha. Chinese toyota also. Do not believe her? Can you calm. I'd take a picture but looks so similar but have a look at that: the new smart? Electric Smart made in China, check out the photos here: click here


because I still read a message, which I found quite amusing. And that will already be a long rumored, the Apple iPod and a iHandy would therefore bring in a mobile phone on the market. Well now that you were probably too slow after the plagiarism in China had already on the market is, so to speak, the R & D outsourcingJ Check out the message on Spiegel online.




0 comments:

Post a Comment