Monday, January 29, 2007

How To Become Third Party Payment Processors

question - answer - question mark! New Year's Eve party

frustration?! Misunderstanding! Station! The first time in my life is me out very clearly in mind what inter-cultural understanding really means. Cross-cultural understanding does not know that the English like to drink too much beer and thrown out of the pub at eleven. It is not the one facing the Russians and the Americans Vodka constantly call each other on first name.

Intercultural understanding means to me today, trying to understand why the Chinese are always things I say are not only right. Why do they tell me where to go, keeping the card the wrong way. Two Chinese demand, get three different answers. I have long minimized the time the answers to limit the possibilities, but this does not lead necessarily to a conclusion. I think some of you know for example that no Chinese say never. Perhaps they have no characters for it, at least they say yes prophylactically first time when they are asked what. Sometimes they look on your face that the answer can not have all voted. For example, I ask, "Hey, where are you from?" The yellow man, "Yes" because I kuck to and I think OK!? Wait a minute ... when they realize then that you are not completely satisfied with what he has said they twist the head and eyes and try again to understand the question.
rule number 1: Never ask yes / no question if you are a no draw considered in!

Chinese also have no question unanswered. It is not polite a question not to answer. And that is damn difficult, even if it still sounds so simple and is in itself in any travel guide. 25 years life experience has taught me that someone says, "I do not know" if someone has an answer. China is looking into it and so insecure. My boss says
always answer "not Chinese you what they think they answer you hear what they think what you want. When I ask our production manager after today's output, he replied to me what he would be happy tomorrow. "It feels really so ago, as if the nice people do turn on an ever-the story of the horse. In principle, one can say that we each answer only once on its the Truth needs to analyze. If you are a Chinese, the correct answer, he has not understood the question. Better say something wrong than nothing responded.


Intercultural understanding is first of all accept that the Chinese do not get red noses when they tell you something wrong. Maybe I was
meantime tried to answer all the means to accept wrong as right. So to speak is wrong and wrong right as minus and plus is minus. However, I believe that I now look at the Chinese at the tip of the nose when they tell me stories Christmas Easter.

Greetings from the land of wall builders

0 comments:

Post a Comment