shorten my radius just slightly. S wanted to Minol in the harbor? Sure, I'm in 5 minutes - then no problem with the bike now need a little more waiting time if I'm out and not just by car. The dog is indeed well on the leash, but there is sooo much to discover terrific. To almost every tree on every corner. Other dogs, children, cyclists and walker-Omis is behind geglotzt until they disappear in the distance. And, at least in the latter case, take some time.
all natural for a curious puppy, discovers the world. But the biggest limiting factor I had not even on the schedule: The sausage skin is indeed from the Canary Islands and freezes in the morning and evening real ass off. Because sometimes nothing helps, except for gradual adaptation.
him for evil can not be. Especially when he sits shivering on the sidewalk and watch a sooo:
0 comments:
Post a Comment