Ab (t) screwdriver.
OK, it's fully public, to make fun of it. Old people is boil mega-shabby and poor retirees under the pretext of a good, Christian purpose anyway. But when yesterday I saw a program about a mailbox monastery, had blocked the monastery, with its garden products and price competition (!) the pensioners' letterboxes and thus properly the virtual collection plate filled, I have filled my pants.
The mailings were basically the same structure as any other mail scammers also garnished only stop in Gothic script, with Bible texts and - here's - complete with pictures of rotten brothers.
Types saw something out of left - namely, who had mounted their hangdog faces on any monk robes and tried to look gentle and kind. Was that cool. As in a '50s-Klaumauk thriller. This naturally beautiful captions such as "Help the abbot," "It is more blessed than to receive" or "Come unto me, ye that are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." That the advertised monastery garden heart drops course only with dye liquor are, of course by itself also, that there was nothing to win in the contest as a religious holy anger. Signed was with "brother Prosper (or so), Treasurer." Treasurer! Hammer, right?
brothers of the Order of the Golden Goose: You are not just Franciscans and I feel really sorry for the elderly. This is something completely sucks and I wish you guys a couple of nice eternity in purgatory in the ass. Beautiful still stewing!
0 comments:
Post a Comment