Friday, December 28, 2007

How Long Does It Take For Metronidozole To Work

Christmas roast.

It is this history of light and shadow, yin and yang, etc. My new apartment has the disadvantage that they are indeed in a great neighborhood, but directly adjacent to an S and freight railway line is. And that's really no fun. I'm tough and so some used to, but when ranked at two in the trains and for minutes pathetic squeak, rumble, squeak, and still roars the horn, I'm either in bed or palpitations perpendicular tie the noise in my dream. The mega-action that is going on in these dreams, one can even imagine about. This is no romantic Fummel scenes on the beach, but this is a worthy sequel to James Cameron's Alien 2 (not this gay David Fincher version).

But as I said - it has indeed all be good. Bilker citizen is indeed tolerant of itself, stress-resistant and positive attitude towards the celebrations. Who of them but at this path of terror lives, gained automatically at some point the mind of a 15-year-old, bloated Golden Retrievers.

aware, I've also made no great thoughts, as suggested Inky to have to play on our shared Christmas party the giant with his new rock band. What I have here, however, is completely over-estimated, the (nonexistent) voluntary volume limitation of musicians. I thought that is at a minimal drum kit with mini-bass drum, 6-inch snare and hi-hat, also a tiny exercise guitar and bass amp. Just so that you can just sing about the hi-fi about it.

Stupid, I had the guys my apartment key order to set up and left early evening when I came home, I almost have a stroke. There stood a full-blown rock drum kit, where really missing is the double bass and the Chinese gong, a perfectly respectable club PA, a bass amp and a guitar along with potent 4x12er tube amp. To Till, "Are you mad, what is this supposed to be please?" Till, "Do not Reg, so I can really play very quiet, honest!" I:.! "TELL ME NO SHIT, a 100-watt tube amp CAN NOT PLAY SOFT" then you could actually not, at least not if you drown out the drums must

I.. yes am a fatalist, I joined my fate, and thus expected that the party is over at 21.30 clock. But this was not the case. It was quite long and no neighbor even made a peep, and the green power also not appeared. At some point, late in the day, a half full drunk woman stood in the door, identified herself as a neighbor from the next house. After Uta her presence of mind, a cold Becks had pressed into his hand, it was tame immediately said that she and her husband may not sleep, could live music but would appreciate very much and told me clearly that I do not in any case would be to blame but my landlord, which insulated the shack to the house next door so bad would have. It also shone on me immediately - I really can not help it, that in my living room at night is a band playing. Three cheers to Bilk!


Tanja and Schäfer:


Till, the old Saitenquaeler and troublemaker:


chance of scoring came from a Christmas party and looked like Robert Palmer:



The Sofa Surfers:


giant. Horrified that the chips are all live on the microphone and later freed in glasses Rockstarattitüde:




The sponsors in Black: Stefan and KC:


Double-D (Dirk and Dave):



Inky (did not see anything too loud):



My little brother Savage-Ole and I:


cats Alarm: Eve and Chris:


Again Christian Alarm:




Los Mongo:


Hugh Grant not (could not), but Albi ..


porn Björn with Inky and my angry little brother:


Anke and Lars:


BB and Rudi .


... but the left of Chris and Uta calm again. So he's happy.


I was also mollified by the way, because I have been given by a self-knitted scarf Ale - the best I've ever seen. A thousand thanks again! be reported until now, no colds.

0 comments:

Post a Comment