New Year's barn.
Early New Year's Eve I've seen the New Year's address to our Federal pulpit woman on television. However, without sound, because I at the same time the Dead Kennedys on the turntable and had not wanted to interrupt.
boy, boy. That was perhaps obliquely, what an expression, what a performance: I had really felt that I wanted to share what Caramel Mist State of the Union. Or that now with "mosaic" of the eagle in the studio background have hung.
But is indeed care, I know eh, what the said: everything is forbidden, criminals should be ashamed of what globalization is really awsome and the people are to remain silent and stupid and look at a lot of funny TV shows that can be tapped without resistance and hold down the muzzle.
I'll start times with the rallying calls - all a wonderful, healthy new year!
0 comments:
Post a Comment