Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Hardy-weinberg Problems Ap Lab 8

Face to face with ego and self.

The radio station Eins Live (the profit center of the oligarchs WDR broadcasting authority) has declared a remix contest. Smarter way is the musical based on one of bekacktesten hit by one of the world's worst duet: "Strong" by Ich + Ich, or - as I always say - the thickness and the old woman. Smart because you can not just ruin it.

principle is something quite funny - I would immediately FunPunk a jaunty number tinker it, this "Huhuhuu" lends itself to precisely to tragedy is the price of the competition winners. A full day with I + I and a concert with backstage card! Who does to something? That's more of a punishment, I would rather have a day with Uschi Glas and Roland Koch spend. And then attend the reading of the women's group of local AIDS assistance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment