Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Does Abreva Work On Hair Bumps

snowboarding at Mt Ruapehu

was announced, I already last weekend snowboarding. Unfortunately, global warming has struck in New Zealand and the winter is too warm. So it (and it is in the middle of the season) has not even snowed for a month. Accordingly, it was and snow. Beautiful muddy and hardly passable. Underneath sheets of ice then so it hurt really doing when you fall with the scrap board ausm rental. Oh look, and it was thanks to low clouds and nothing. Well, but it was not all bad. I have met many new great for drinking games and a few people;)

We started on Friday at half past five at the university library so nem van / bus thing. 5-6 hours and a lot of beer later, we arrived at the hut. There's quite cool in comparison to Auckland (there are usually at least about 15 degrees). In the evening there was still a few drinking games and Liz - the American - that has probably not as well tolerated. I press it once in a way that it can also read my parents: Three types have been testing them, one taken away. The next day I got it then tried with boarding. But have given up after 2 hours due to the above conditions. But the Saturday evening was very witztig. We have "Four Kings" played. A game in which each card has a rule. And each one must be king moves his drink into a pitcher empty. Guess what can make the one who draws the fourth king ... yes, exactly, bääh. Luckily, I do not.

Sunday, I've given up only then after 3 hours with the board. Anyway. We also have the relatively early in Auckland right back GEDU. In between, there's still a break and we ate the best hamburger in the world apparently. As the Kiwis say like: "World famous !.... in New Zealand." I think the ZKM in cinema always even better.

So, that's it from my weekend. Unfortunately, I hang so now quite behind with my essays, so I'll probably locked up at home next weekend and hopefully zusammentipseln 1000 words per essay.

0 comments:

Post a Comment