Pies, Pot Luck (?) And what has been so for $ 17 gets
For $ 17 you get, unfortunately, not very much here in New Zealand. Nail polish, ear plugs ... or see such a purchase like this. Ok, I've bought in a convenience store's also because this is a bit more expensive. But all in all New Zealand is already an expensive place to live. At least if one German food prices is used.
Pies are in NZ quite large. A safe Source has occurred to me that each dancer average
eats 15 pies a year. I had 3rd .. I guess that I'm doing well:) Pies are not sweet (that's safe, too) but of which I speak, there are such things as "Beef, Cheese & Bacon" in it. And they are wiiiiirklich delicious. This was a butter chicken pie ...
Just now we have made a "Pot Luck Dinner" (I think). I am unfortunately not quite sure how he eats it right
. But basically this means only that everyone makes a national court and you have at the end of a buffet with lots of different dishes. That was really good! I've got me just did and did rusty / toast:)
Great Entertainment I have not done this weekend. Today we were a bit in the museum. This week I made my first essay finished and the next two days I will be my 2nd . Leave
In two weeks we have then been touring Mid Semester Break and are (probably) with NEM camper's North Island.
0 comments:
Post a Comment