Surprise!
've Taken with my laptop yet: D As it was said: pack and into the warehouse with the stuff because I was watching the Sopranos, and Season 3 episodes front end. Well, this is my laptop a few weeks in solitary Parnell Storage King saved ^ ^ I'm now back in Christchurch and the Südinselurlaub over. My 23rd Birthday, I sure do not forget so quickly. I only say 47 meters, a bungy cords and I had really oO amazing weeks here in the South Island and seen much and experienced. Abel Tasman National Park was quite a challenge but also wuuuunderschön. 3 days, two of them paddled mitm canoe and on the last day hiked 15 kilometers. All this without a shower and a (!!!!!) (Very!) leaky tent. But despite great effort, it was easy:) and the sunrise walk along the beach, but it's worth getting up at 4 clock. Although I had always slept through rainy weather (which does not work so well in a puddle). I think, in retrospect, Cape Reinga and Abel Tasman was really the most impressive places in New Zealand. And like I've done sooooo many pictures. When I am back in Germany, the first time the line of my parents is heated to incandescence:)
Sun, and tomorrow will be flown again. It goes back to Auckland and then on Wednesday a lot further down the Fijiiiiis! Looking forward to do nothing for a week and brown (hopefully times without sunburn!).
0 comments:
Post a Comment