Thursday, January 6, 2011

What Tootpaste Is Oxygenating Toothpaste

Ne plus que six semaines ... to do

Salut,
I'll report again after very very long time. Just before the holidays, it was pretty stressful and during the holidays I have as much time as possible with Fabi spent:).
But unfortunately went the two weeks holiday and the 1.5 weeks with Fabi too fast and I had to head back to Besancon.
can beat of "must" speak, because I did not really wanted to go back. First, because Fabi, a whole week, free, on the other, because the stress of the next few weeks to expect.
Actually none of us wanted to Erasmus after the holidays back all now have the same opinion of Besancon: The majority of the French is just lazy and unreliable, and we upset the French university system every day for more. For one, we have always required attendance, as was mentioned more often, but the lecture are real and the joke in Germany, I would never go. Additionally, we constantly have to make group work, our groups can not choose and therefore need to constantly work with the unreliable French auschlafen celebrate the love, and know that Erasmus do quite everything. We are the music just does not matter, but even the French are for, as already mentioned several times, notes here really care all that matters are Connections. Yes, and because the same iiimmer so, we just do not want to be here. Moreover, we write soon 9 exams in a week and incidentally make a few drafts and presentations.
Yes, and moreover, the weather here is pretty bad, leaving is simply too expensive, so there is not really much to do. For trips on the weekend we also have no time because we have so much to do for the university. If we were not sit in the stupid lectures, we could make things during the day and have more time on the weekend. When I come home at night after 8-9 hours lecture, I'm just ready to to still do something else, so must turn believe the weekends.
But there are fortunately only 6 weeks and then go directly to Hamburg. And since I am looking forward soooooo much on it. But more on that:)!

Bisous
Madeleine

0 comments:

Post a Comment