Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Community Service Hours From Court

Exam weeks plus que deux semaines

The last week in Besancon and I am really happy when it is over .... the fact is HAMBURG!
... and that the exams are over;). I've already told several times that the level of the university is not particularly high, but of course I must still study for the exams, especially in light of the fact that I was being examined this week in 15 subjects. However
is learning a little different here, as in Germany. In Germany is my claim, if at all possible and can understand. Here is what seems unnecessary or I do not understand is not automatically relevant exam;) In addition, the French are very
on Multiple Choice. If it matters not one's own words must answer but just a rough idea must have, what answer is right or you feel that you have read the answer schonmal somewhere, then it works well in most cases. Today it ran
somewhat different. This afternoon I had a combination of 7 exams to a group were, it was 7 to 7 exams important trading partner. Some were really fair, but others were not real. Even if I had had six months of time to learn, I would have never learned what they've asked.
Nevertheless, I believe, or actually I know that the Frazosen, lazy as they are always next to nothing to learn So even as we are definitely bad cut.
important is also worth mentioning that a large part of the French, actually the worst of all abegeben, usually after 5-10 minutes before the exam. The unfair here is that they also create an empty sheet again and again to pass the exam. Well, mom and dad to pay it much for that.

But there are also fair professors, especially those from England. Yesterday marks came from two tests, which we had before Christmas and thank God he has let fall all who have made after 10min.
the way, I was the best in class * cough * :)!!! And I'm learning here is really not much ...!

Soo, now I'm learning again on ...
morning it is then pack up and hope that everything fits into the car and tomorrow we do it again a little farewell dinner at our favorite restaurant and on Friday after our TOEIC test's go home, juhuuuuuuu!

soon followed by a final report and I will probably also create a blog to Hamburg:)!

Bisous
Madeleine

0 comments:

Post a Comment