Ne .... :)
Only ZWEEEEEEI weeks, I am soo glad ...
Sometimes I miss here, just the words. We had to again write a report in Service Marketing, in English and I'm the biggest idiot of the nation in my group, two guys who are never there and make only party and a girl from the second year that can not speak English, great condition for a course in English.
We had to write the report in any case, I split, who does what and set the deadline a week before tax. Condition were max. 2500 words, scientific sources and Harvard Referencing Style (citations / references).
I have them all very well explained in the mail, with Internet links to the Harvard style. The first issue has
Anthony, even before the deadline, he also wrote it all myself, but corrected ultra poor English and of course no Quellennangaben, so I made everything and also the sources, I would have him make Lässer, I would also have to do it behind and start fresh, would therefore come out on's same.
2 Guillaume, until the deadline was nothing, so again turn remembered and the next day he has sent it to me then. I've been wondering, because the English was so good - everything 'on Wikipedia and copied the business side without changing a single word. Again, I had the choice to let him do it again, I would have but also behind everything correct again and must find his sources, etc. If I'd made so I could get anything until the day before delivery and the stress I had not want to.
No. 3 Navy, until the deadline was nothing, so I've written her. Their excuse, it has everything written on plain PC and forgotten about. Small note, all French people take their laptops to the university and NEVER work on the computer and if it had been so, they had the previous two days may indeed be written by mail. She has also make it the next day, but I understood nothing of what they had written, so everything again rewritten. Then I was able to finally write my part, but was related to the other parts, so I could not do before.
Well, if you're thinking, well ne halt was stupid group, no it was in all groups Sun The Germans were distributed to all groups, at least one in each group also had the Wikipedia strategy or just until the deadline has sent nothing because he probably knew that the Germans that make it so. Was so because we, the note was again important as the others.
is The only good thing that everyone had to give a personal reflection on group work and as we have all told, of course, as it really was. And, as I know the French, we are the only Erasmus anyway, make this reflection, but then the Profs see what's going on here really ....
I can just shake your head and shocked'm just glad I do not make group work more with these idiots need.
Now I'm learning more then once!
Bisous
Madeleine
0 comments:
Post a Comment