praising them as candy. These are pretty tasty Tim Tams:) A can of baked beans I've also already bought and eaten and that I will definitely do more often. I think I'm a fan of baked beans. Today I logged on to the UoA Skiing and Snowboarding Club. Cost me $ 30. For further $ 130 then there's a snowboard trip to Mt Ruapehu Weekend in August:) And then I can drive to the lodge when I want, as this club belongs. Yeah. Looking forward soon a Board under the feet to have. The first time in summer: D Well, others: I had my first lecture yesterday and today another two. Tomorrow I have for the first time Film Studies and has read quite a lot of this chapter. I had to prove four courses (so I am considered a full-time student) and the estimate here for any course 10 hours of work per week. So I've already pretty much done. I attended the following courses: Film Studies, Watching Television, Hollywood and it's others and Popular Music on Screen. The last I will however trade for an English course. I have to give each course that is in two papers (one in 1000 even 2000 words) and a bunch of worksheets for make all the tutorials. It is good when the price of the 4 untersützt me there and I do not make more work.
To view pictures I have long made any more, but yields to the WE's probably new. For Saturday we go (international) Ambury Farm, there's time to eat again for free;) namely BBQ. And Sunday - and I was just informed - we ride (my story here) so nem beach somewhere 3 hours from here. By then I sign up again.
0 comments:
Post a Comment