Hot Water Beach
Although it is already 2 days ago, but I can tell so still it. On Sunday we are southeast from Auckland down to the beach, one on the Hot Water Beach. And is not called Sun There you can dig on the beach that is flowing in there holes and then hot water. How exactly does not know even the few kiwis that I know now. It was really a great day. Great weather and who was ever in the winter on the beach? Organizes have a few people from my floor. They have rented 3 cars and we went on Sunday at half past eight going on. It was great a little bit of
Auckland to get out. And I finally used my sheep have seen! After the beach we are in fact gone too so nem other beach. I know no longer what was the. But the great thing about the beach as a stone arch which is probably caused by leaching. Below is a picture.
Tjaaa pass and so on what terms, I have been together now all the documents. Unfortunately I was too late for the Post, which already had. But tomorrow I will send an envelope to Wellington to the Embassy and one to the insurance and hopefully see a bit of coal. Probably next week I will get a temporary passport, valid for one year. That's already something:)
And with the University's happening now is so right. Today I had my first tutorial. This is
so ne Art lessons to accompany the lecture, where you start in small Classes will be divided, you are out and you have to edit worksheets. Have to do again pretty much.
@ Mom and Dad: I'm from Sunday still sooo many great pictures. I've loaded all on Facebook, so let's show you just Marcus.
soon.
0 comments:
Post a Comment