Friday, July 30, 2010

High Soft Closed Cervix For 5 Days

Strange # 1

I always fall on more things that are so different here than in Germany. First, they bring in next to the road. But people also run on the left. All of which are always quite surprised when I walk right back out and not to the left, but have assumed that they relocate.

Then, the opening times. Are Just awful. By 18 clock here makes everything tight. The WE in some cases by 16 clock. That's annoying when you're here all day at university and would like to go shopping in the evening. But it has here on Sunday and everything is open:)

Anyway everything is always totally early. At the latest by 8 starts you in the pub. Ok, this one makes us vll, but I would find it off and on ever quite go away until 11 or so. Well, I was now also mainly in pubs.

then say `no man - or very few -" Bye "when you leave, but almost all say" See ya, "even though I probably never see that person again.

I have this Post "Strange # 1" because I no longer think of right now all things. But I constantly falls on something, which I think: "Awesome, this is just completely different." Therefore, there's still determined Strange # 2 and # 3, etc.

And finally, the coronation. Today I'm the bus driver "ma'am" is mentioned. This has been the strangest address I had. Had: Sweetheart, Darling .... Mainly older sellers tend to call me that so ^ ^ ma'am tend not to older women? I'm confused ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment