... as already written, we have halted briefly on that day, a Saturday, on a small bay near Javea. The Bay was situated at the end of a residential area, and we have parked there, we about 10 other cars. The beach was a small group of divers and we were short on the cliff, near climb, because it was from there an even better view. As we
then after about 25min came back to the car, we just noticed that the buttons were in the car up, but we just thought we had forgotten to complete and drove towards Javea.
When we arrived at the center, we wanted to go eat something and when I got my handbag, which was in the car when we were at the bay, had lifted, I realized that it is very easy. And then I also saw immediately why: My wallet was gone, digital camera and mobile phone.
We knew immediately what happened and then we have also seen directly that someone has broken the car on the passenger door, probably with a screwdriver.
We then have the police immediately searched, which was not as easy as the Ortpolizist was over in the pub. He then briefly with the car, has looked at everything and then we further referred to the Guardia Civil, which is responsible for it. should
In the meantime I had already called my mom that they block all the cards and mobile phones.
The Guardia Civil has Fabi then again explained everything and we have filed a complaint.
came to the same time, then even a Spaniard to the complete but the car was stolen.
I was then also in the sense that I do not fly home without identification can do what I wanted to make on Monday. A total
me 100 € in cash, stolen all my cards (Visa, driver's license, passport, etc.) and up my cam and phone.
We drove in the evening to Valencia, because the rules easier to read from there everything.
I then looked the same, pointing with my flight looks like. easyjet After calling was clear that nothing works without the original card. The only alternative is to go to the consulate and apply for substitute documents for departure. However, was the next day and the Sonnatg 01.11. is a holiday.
So I looked to see if I can rebook the flight for another day. Was not, however, because in France again for the whole week strikes were planned, so the next flight to Basel, where's my car was, would have been on Sunday a week later, for the lowest € 200.
So Plan B: bus or carpooling. With €
Lines I could have gone from Valnecia to Freiburg, which would have lasted 22 h, that I should have driven by the Föughafen Freiburg to Basel again and then only 2 hours home to Germany.
Fabi but came up with the idea to look for a lift, and we have found is really a.
Monday morning at 4:00 it really took off and after a very very long drive to Basel and then drive home, I was in the 0 Clock at home.
My parents were of course all the time something in a panic, because I had no cell phone, which allowed me to report me. Yes but has fortunately everything worked out. The next day we went
then right to the German police to file charges again, because the only way I get new papers. Yes and I have everything re-applied, which has a whole lot again cost about 200 € (
This weekend we will definitely not soon forget especially because that was really the only time I have my bag. have left in the car, which I normally never do. Also was really all in the car, our camping gear, Fabis laptop, GPS etc. but they have only taken my things. The must also all be gone very quickly, because even were people everywhere.
But still, not only because of the holiday was really nice suuuper. On Sunday we were also still in Valencia, on the beach and yacht harbor. And in the evening we were eating tapas, which was also brilliant.
And now there are only 6 weeks until I see Fabi, juhuuuu!
Hasta luego,
Madeleine
0 comments:
Post a Comment