... or so. In Auckland's going all right around the Christmas preparations. Everywhere you see Christmas trees, pralines in red boxes, Christmas decorations and Santa Claus as seen here on Whitcoulls on Queen St.
to already strange something while in the T-shirt to walk around ^ ^ I'm sometimes really looking forward to Christmas on the island. Just before Christmas, I'm also again briefly in Auckland. Since I will definitely check again and the city. Until then, it must indeed go hand in hand very Christmassy:) Otherwise, there are also some news. The New Zealand eight months (which were never. I think more 7) I reduced to 6 and come home for New Year. The reason for this is that I really wanted to spend New Year in Sydney. Got no property but more and then I decided that Australia is stupid and worth seeing under any circumstances. That is Christmas, I still spend in New Zealand, namely on Waiheke Iceland, where we were already on our bike ride (see below). Other news are: My parents, with whom I was now actually eat in the Sky Tower high above Auckland at night, could not come. They will try again a week later and I very much hope that it will work. If all goes well we are at 23.11. in the Abel Tasman National Park Namely, I will fly on Tuesday with a few people down to Christchurch. This has fortunately all cut very short term there (unfortunately, not cheap). That is the moment I am busy with packing and move out. I will have my laptop in Auckland, as I see on the South Island anyway little chance for extensive blogging. That means I'm going first for quite a while no longer inform. Thanks to all who have followed here with. I'll try to report again before the flight home.
0 comments:
Post a Comment