Hamburg, my pearl!
The only thing I can hold out here the fact that I will soon be living for 6 months in my favorite German city: Hamburg! We
her so hopefully all of you have noticed, I got my dream internship at Gruner + Jahr in Hamburg received. For those who do not know, Gruner + Jahr has become the largest European publishing with magazines like Stern, Elle, Gala, Neon, Financial Times etc.
I work there in the field of International Brands and Licenses.
http://www.guj-international-brands.com/
you are down to ten men, four managers and the rest are graphic designers and the like. The purpose of this department is the largest new markets for magazines such as Neon, Geo, related to car racing, etc.. This means that I market and competitive analysis of potential countries such as China, Russia, South America would make, etc.. If a country, and magazine is concerned, there is a partner publisher is being sought in negotiations, and finally assisted in the launch. So just do what I wanted, marketing and international. I also work at length in a company with its products, I can identify myself 100% and you need not study Pharmacy;) And although I can aaaaaaaah live in Hamburg! So I
had received shortly before Christmas, the commitment, I have also started the same with finding accommodation. Since I could no longer advance to Hamburg, was only Skype. You have to say that the apartment search in HH is not real easy, and the rents among the highest in Germany. I had even found a room to rent, but for 420 €, but I will make only 500 € gross, so everything would have gone for the rent on it.
But then came the happiness of saving phone call that at first I can live up to June in the apartment of my aunt, that I must look for it only a room from June-August, but that should then be a problem because I am in Hamburg and then visit the homes also can.
The internship really starts on 14 February lasts and then 6 months. Unfortunately, what little is stressful, because I to 11 February in France and I'm writing exams. Then I go home, a day'm at home and continue to Hamburg. But I wish it was already mid-February). And who wants to visit me in Hamburg heeeerzlichst welcome:)!
The only thing that is really sad is the fact that I was not able to fly from Hamburg to Valencia. flying time for a weekend in Valencia is therefore nothing. I only have 3 weeks vacation and therefore be scheduled carefully. Fabi comes to the next time Easter in Germany and then to Hamburg. And I will definitely fly to Valencia in June and possibly again in late July and continue with Fabio Valencia to Germany. And hopefully if everything all goes well, I will visit again before Easter Fabi. The only way that there is, Alicante, Bremen, otherwise only Frankfurt / Hahn-Valencia.
But that is so. Now is to just be February that I can to Hamburg. I really do not
Besancon will miss only my girls here:)! But the ride home almost every weekend, unfortunately: (
My two Moldovan roommates have said that they want to move after the first year the University of Besancon in France six months are. ok but not really more ...
À toute ...
Madeleine
0 comments:
Post a Comment