place during the period from 16.09.-26.09.2010 in the 63rd Besancon Festival International de Musique de Besançon instead. And on Friday evening was the Soirée d'Ouverture, which is the opening night. This is the only evening and the only event that takes place in the open air is free to. During these 10 days we will mainly look at classical music and ballet, and I'm not that fond of, but was there all free, we thought that we just have a look.
There were then two shows that evening, first the Orchestre de Besançon Franche-Comté, Montbéliard, and then ya Cumbia, a Latin band from Colombia.
The orchestra was also a classical orchestra, but I found it really really well. If you have closed your eyes, it seemed to one, as one would watch an old Disney fairy tale movie where the music really tells the story.
Julia, Kim and Angela:
I 've also tried a couple of small videos to turn that you can get a little taste, but live was the cool of course ;-):
After the orchestra had played We have set ourselves briefly in a cafe and drinking a hot chocolate because we were pretty cold.
And then had the Colombian band make an appearance, the music was great and you could forget for a moment, as it was freezing cold, believe 6 ° C :-(.
And now I am way too cold because the heater is still out :-(!
Grüßlis,
Madeleine
0 comments:
Post a Comment