Saturday, September 25, 2010

How Do I Enter Cheats For Firered Mac

Strange # 4

Judi's Journal has led me sometimes to write again about all the funny stuff here. Even more crazy is that there really are some similarities. That must be the British colonial influence. I noticed these things at the beginning, but as is so you get used to it and forget to write. So as with Judi we have this on / off sockets. In addition, the bus stops here only if one stretches out his arm. Exception is the Link bus, which stops just about anywhere. And what people are doing here is very happy, thank the exit. Funny how much the match.

Oh yes, this only shaver sockets I also already seen, but so far only in hostels. And now I hear on the Prokastinieren and start working on something at last ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment