... I suffocate in the works! Two of my essays are written. I just read for the third and all three are due on Tuesday. For the fourth I got the chance to extend, as they leave on Wednesday would have been. Anyone who has ever claimed that studying abroad would be easier, who told ne huge lie! This is the picture the way the stack of books I've read about or see some still have. Not to see the full article, which I also toss and turn too. The next two weekends I'm going to lock up so here in my prison cell and reading and hopefully write something decent. First of all nothing more to travel to New Zealand. So do not be surprised if your first time for a little while longer hear nothing from me. I will come back as soon as I can see what the world outside my little room.
Thursday, September 30, 2010
Scientific Definition Of Gold
the moment ...
... I suffocate in the works! Two of my essays are written. I just read for the third and all three are due on Tuesday. For the fourth I got the chance to extend, as they leave on Wednesday would have been. Anyone who has ever claimed that studying abroad would be easier, who told ne huge lie! This is the picture the way the stack of books I've read about or see some still have. Not to see the full article, which I also toss and turn too. The next two weekends I'm going to lock up so here in my prison cell and reading and hopefully write something decent. First of all nothing more to travel to New Zealand. So do not be surprised if your first time for a little while longer hear nothing from me. I will come back as soon as I can see what the world outside my little room.
... I suffocate in the works! Two of my essays are written. I just read for the third and all three are due on Tuesday. For the fourth I got the chance to extend, as they leave on Wednesday would have been. Anyone who has ever claimed that studying abroad would be easier, who told ne huge lie! This is the picture the way the stack of books I've read about or see some still have. Not to see the full article, which I also toss and turn too. The next two weekends I'm going to lock up so here in my prison cell and reading and hopefully write something decent. First of all nothing more to travel to New Zealand. So do not be surprised if your first time for a little while longer hear nothing from me. I will come back as soon as I can see what the world outside my little room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment