Saturday, September 11, 2010

Boss Metalcore Vs Death Metal Pedal

Eating


As I have already told some, it is here in Auckland just a great selection of dishes. No matter what you feel like it is in range. I really like the city life. Unfortunately, the figure is not particularly conducive to ... well, until now it still shows no effect. What I eat here at all is often sushi. I looove sushi. And there was my Lazy-Day yesterday and I had nothing there anyway, I went to get sushi for the first time on the road. Otherwise, I usually eat sushi at the university. What really belongs in the category Strange: The ginger is pink! Meanwhile, I have heard that this is a sign of freshness. Does that mean the ginger in Germany is not fresh? I will go to the thing on the ground.

Today I was pretty lazy, but I even cooked. And although a Kiwi Court. The Kiwis eat pumpkin as a side dish that is quite often. Served with potatoes or kumara (sweet potatoes) and roast beef actually, but I've Lamb cutlets (stood on the package!) Made it. Worked straight away and was quite tasty. Tomorrow's then the second portion:)

I will contact soon times with a travel diary of the last two weeks. I've got it made myself,'s promise can not. It was just such a long time and I was in so many places. But on Facebook you can find to all the photos.

0 comments:

Post a Comment