On Saturday I was right the first time in the nightlife of Besancon on the road.
We first drew up to go drink something. Since then two more were
German in this, Anna and Patricia, who will study with me. Then Florian, a Frenchman who is also in my class and studied the last year in Furtwangen and therefore already knew Anna and Patricia. And then a buddy of Florian, Mathieu, he was earlier in Florian's course, but then has done a semester abroad in Barcelona and then remained there too.
We then drank the first street cafe which, after that But the two girls home and I'm still on with Florian and Mathieu. We were then subsequently re-opened in a bar called Russich Pushkin, as we have a couple of vodka-shot in all kinds of flavors drunk and then we went on in a cellar.
Florian, Mathieu, I ;-)
Yes and on the way to the cellar, we have taken this great friend of Florian, who is also at my university, but one years under it.
He was on his way home from a grad Rouge Noir party, hence the outfit. He then went
certain 15min with us and have it turned around real people after all he was really sooo funny.
close
Yes and there in Besancon all bars at 2 then we went even further to the disco "La Mez. Which is very outskirts of Besancon, but Florian's apartment is as close to. On the way there yet but we have made an intermediate stop on Mathieu and then were only around 4 in the disco.
But the prices here in France are already really hard. In the very first bar for a beer 0.25l has cost € 4.50. The shots in the Pushkin Bar went with 2 €.
But then this was the entrance to the disco with 10 € back pretty hard. Above all, we were only around 4 da. The disco is open until 7:30 but there is alcohol clock but only until 5:30. As an alcoholic in the 10 € Drink was included, I do not know what the drinks cost because usually, because I had enough for the evening ;-).
Yes, and so at 6 we then made their way home, just before the disco was then a doner kebab man with his mobile (very smart man), because the boys have still been eating and then I sat down with my had bike that I thank God, it made for home.
was definitely a really great evening and night :-).
morning begins for me, finally, the university, but only at 14am ;-)!
À bientôt,
Madeleine
0 comments:
Post a Comment