Tuesday, September 21, 2010

How Much Is Plan B Cost At Wal Mart

La Citadelle de Besançon

Hallöchen,

this weekend we made our way to climb the citadel of Besancon :-). We could also take the bus, but no, we are the thousands of stairs walked. But many were not at the end would have thought that it is exhausting ;-).

I was in July with Fabi schonmal to the citadel, but it has In any case, once again well worth it because the views of the town is just super.
The citadel perched high above the mountains of Besancon ^ ^. And who does not know what is a citadel, here is the explanation from Wikipedia:

A citadel is the most developed part of a fortress. The name was borrowed in the early modern period from the Italian term "Cittadella", meaning "little town".

Yes, well, I would say that it is a fortress on a mountain. And before the valley was settled, the citizens of Besancon have just lived in this fortress. In the citadel there is a church, but now lives no one there except the animals at the zoo, which is now in the citadel.

here but first time a picture of View:




Then a tiger image. Most of the animals in the zoo are but monkeys.



Yes and here are a couple of German girls who study with me:
Patricia, Anna, Julia, Angela and Andrea. is

Besancon And the sister city of Freiburg, there is this great citadel on the bench!
Kim, Anna, Andrea, Angela and Julia


Yes, and since we now had free wiedermal :-) and the weather is so it was nice, we went to Dijon to fifth.
But I'm tired now and have no desire to write about it ;-). But I'm still trying to come in before the weekend because I have this weekend, namely Marie visit in Strasbourg, juhuuu (namely because I have Friday, Monday and Tuesday also have free, hehe)!

Grosses Bises,
Madeleine

0 comments:

Post a Comment