Monday, October 4, 2010

Example Ofa Community Service Letter

Strasbourg

Salut a tous!

I know I have long ceased to be written, but somehow I had to do all the time or what was on the road.

before last weekend I had a Laang weekend and I've visited and Marie in Strasbourg to take place from August Monday. Unfortunately I have not made so many pictures, you've got to just imagine yourself, that everything looked like:)!
I have arrived Friday evening, after I am admitted for the first time 40 minutes in the Strasbourg evening rush. We then cooked quickly and then are what the movies. We wanted "The Town" look and have decided on the English version, because we were not sure whether we French understand everything. Unfortunately, the movie then with French subtitles, which was quite annoying, but I think the right decision was to watch the movie in English.
As it should rain Saturday anyway, we have only slept once and are then in the city to Marie to get a mobile phone card and going on shopping bit.
And in the evening we were eating riiiiichtig good sushi. It was so mega tasty and incredibly, just great. We ordered two sushi menu with all possible variants, and of course everything exchanged and shared, that everyone can try everything. So even if you are in Strasbourg, you have to eat their sushi Sushido necessarily go.



Sundays we are bit by walking the city, have a coffee drink and then made a boat trip on the Isle. And in the evening we met up with my parents, who are specially went to Strasbourg to see me. We then went to eat quiche, too, was really good again and we have tried almost the whole map.
Monday morning, I am again on the way home made, because Marie had lecture.

Dankeeee again for the nice weekend, dear Mary :-)!

Regards
Madeleine

0 comments:

Post a Comment