Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Body Paint, German Volleyball

Lyon

Salut a tous,

sigh, I will hang again hintendran pretty. But last week was really bad and I had no time.

why I have to tell first time in Lyon, because we're went there last weekend, I hope I get everything together yet ....

So Saturday morning we went go to Lyon. We then drove to the hotel at first, but we check could be 18 clock, so we were looking for a parking lot and are the first time in the city. As Lyon is a little further south, the weather was, at least on Saturday, just fantastic, namely solar un 26 ° C!


then we walked along the first on the Rhone and I was immediately clear that easy all the cities located along a river are beautiful :-)! And so Lyons.
We then had the first time hunger and eating are gone in the old town and that panini and a crepe for dessert.
Well rested we could then make their way to the Basilique Notre Dame de Fourviere that, like Sacre Coeur in Paris, is situated on a hill, from which one has a super view of Lyon. After that we went through back then Vieille Lyon, with many small alleys.




Then we went to the hotel, unpacking, and are then further soon. Angela is namely the last 6 months her internship in Lyon and has made us dinner invitation to friends. Where we then spent the evening.
The best part of the evening was yet to come. For
night at 4:30, as we all slept calmly, went suddenly off an alarm. I immediately woke up, but the other girls in my Rooms have not moved, so I've also only waited time, I thought that would be an alarm system on a car. But then suddenly the phone rang, the other two girls are called, that's probably a fire alarm because of noise coming from the corridor and asked what she should do now.
My girls were then sometimes awake, we decided to put our things first time and then slowly go down. have been I think you had this to really find it funny. But we were totally chill, because nobody really thought that the fire alarm was real. In the time between then and the other girls were a little nervous in our room and when we just were ready to march, went from the alarm. We then won once all walked down to check the situation, of course we have good uses the stairs, because in the event of fire, so can not drive a lift.
course it was nothing, just a false alarm, so we all laid down again.
But the next morning the next surprise, I'm in the shower and what does not, the water. So I got dressed and called me back with the other girls, but since the water went hmmm, mysterious. So I'm even down to the front desk and they said very calmly that there is a water Rohrbach was and what will be my problem then. As I said then that we have no water, it has only nodded but had no alternative for us. We will simply have a shower in the other. In the end, then turned out that only our room and immediately below / above were affected.
After breakfast we went again driven home in the city and the Starbucks and about 14 clock.

I really must say that I liked Lyon super and I was also reminded of Paris. So who has the chance should definitely times to Lyon!

Biz
Madeleine

0 comments:

Post a Comment