Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Suitcase Number Lock Forgotten

potato country


As it gets from the selection blogspot where I would like to position my image, a whole new meaning (left, center or right?) Jaja, Germany - or potato country Here is how it seems - is simply üüüüüberall! There's a potato, the German fried potatoes, mashed potatoes, potato pancakes and potato dumplings. And thus are not alone, even gibbet dumplings! Thanks to the export prices are also quite decent, so potato country is not poor.

Well what's funny so with late shopping ("Oh no, we forgot the birthday cake!") 5 min discovered before closing. I also have this image thanks to yet another found on my phone, I had totally forgotten.

This image is still from the mid-semester break when we go on the North Island were of a shop called "All Day Breakfast". Well, and what we do there for decent celebrations also clock up 13 or so. For all who do not recognize it: pancakes with banana, bacon and maple syrup. Estimated 5 billion calories, but great hangover cure!

So after I besurft now 1 hour, the Internet and have read STILL NOT to continue my lyrics, I will start again. It's only half past three ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment