Wednesday, October 20, 2010

For Sale Nortel T7316e

Waiheke Iceland and delicious churros

So, I got a little bit to catch up blog esque. International Suit-up Day I skip once. Think you've seen the pictures before on Facebook and more than a regular binge that was not (except that I lost my great screen: () Last Saturday we went to ride on Waiheke Iceland.. It was really really great. I always forget how much I'm actually cycling. Something that we now operate in the Black Forest can not be (unless you train for the Tour de France ). At 11 clock off we went by ferry to Waiheke Iceland. $ 33.50 it cost's down and back (a bit much in my opinion) and the ride was 45 minutes long. Then we rented bikes (again $ 30) and are going cycled. The first major objective: Lunch: D Yes, you might say, already, we are a restaurant to the next cycled ^ ^ Buy nachm lunch said: Hmmm, I'm like on ice. Unfortunately we had to insert a forced break because of the Owners of the wheels gave us the wrong keys to the castle and we had to wait for someone comes and unlocks our castle. Then we continued to eat ice cream to a wirkli ch totally beautiful beach. Where I would possibly spend Christmas: D Well, and at one time was already 17 clock and we had to hurry to catch the ferry by 18 clock. On the way back we drove the scenic route, which goes something like: beautiful but totally many mountains. This has of course taken. On the way back we took the normal road and then went even better than fixed. Oh yes, it was the way, Tim, Valentina, Mayu and me. Val and Mayu were rather inexperienced on the bike, which looked quite nice sometimes funny, and the consequence was that we were quite slow. Found the comfortable pace but very comfortable (do not know if the other two see it that way ^ ^). The sunlight in NZ I also tested the same time and can only say: no sunscreen is not recommended. Ni emal.

Sun and who does not know what churros, please follow this link: http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Churro. Every Thursday at the university are quite a lot of items and including a few food stalls. And today I have my times a Karamelchurro indulgence. Pretty damn sinful but so delicious. Too bad that this week the last week of is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment