Last Friday we had Erasmus students to the honor a field trip to the Masters students and that the Festival International de Géographie in Saint-Die-des-Vosges in the Vosges.
But first, how it started:
Actually, we had planned to go on this long weekend to Geneva and Lausanne. Last week was the beginning but then Andrew, the International Office Coordinator to us and said that he had a great news for us. And then we have very enthusiastically told about this trip that exception, we may with to the festival, because only 10 seats in the bus are free and at first he would like us to offer these courses. When we asked him what it is because that's when this festival, it was still exciting: there all day and that talks on the topic "Russia and its forests," wooooow.
So, we then faced him, he grinned at us, so we had no alternative but to look forward too riiiesig that we can soo get a great opportunity to come along.
Our Geneva-Lausanne weekend, we have deleted because otherwise we would have only from Saturday to Sunday to go and that would not be worth it.
The next surprise lies not long in coming because of the departure was said Friday at 5:45 against the University!
On Friday morning we were of course all the time (that is to the French and German at 5:45 to 6:00) before the IMEA and it could go off, namely, the trip took 3 hours. The bus has
Andrew then informed us the same, that we have, 9-hour stay in Saint-Die-des-Vosges, because the bus driver for as long pause must aaaaaaaaaaaah, the next shock. He then handed out a program that was mandatory but fortunately only for the master's students, they had to from morning to night, listen to a boring lecture after another.
We had fortunately only the first time to be there and could do then, what we wanted.
are the first lecture of our girls then eingepennt same time all. I would also like to sleep, but Andrew was sitting next to me: (
then we are in the city and ate the first time what the weather was again. really nice, really like almost every weekend since I'm here:). After the lunch break, we have but still listened to a lecture. But it was really boring and tiring, because everything was in French and me, the issues have not really interested. The first lecture was on the countries of Russia and the second about the military relationship between Russia and Germany, France and the United States. Perhaps it would have been interesting if I had more understanding.
afternoon we then went to drink a coffee and crepe have eaten. To
18h we could finally go home. Since a lot of space on the bus was each had a series of two for themselves and we have gschlafen all again.
When I was at home I am then straight to bed because I was totally at the end and I also had to be fit on Saturday, yes, because we went to Lyon:)! But more on that tomorrow ...
I'm just happy when the week is over. We have every day from 9:00-17:30 clock lecture on Friday and then we must also keep a stupid show. Every couple that writes together the housework, had to be a 20-page scientific text search and we have to present on Friday.
Doof only that Alice said partner, on Friday is not there, because it is a Vorstellungsgespärch in Scotland. Who can be still tuned to the first 20 minutes alone and may present in French? I! I hate the professor, they all hate. A part has until 22 and present, we asked her if we can not change, but no, that's not the order is deliberately, blah blah, but eh not that interested, because nobody will listen. And as Alice did not say to her that I am Erasmus Erin us it is very difficult for me to present and zeitäufwendig 20min she said that's not even that bad. As such, I think
that's not so bad, but we get a grade for the presentation. I note the care because I do not count the tray before leave, but I am responsible for the note from Alice and that does little sorry. I just hope that does not ask questions at the end ...
But we have now worked till half 8 at the President. You'll be asked to write the text and I'll then learn by heart, juhuuu. And moreover, we should write to the household work and are totally ready for the evening, because we have long lecture. So I'm really glad when the week is over.
I also traveling to Zurich next week to George and Florence who are studying there:)!
I go to sleep now!
Bonne nuit!
0 comments:
Post a Comment