Sunday, October 24, 2010

What Means Diverticulitis

My Birthday weekend

Huhu,

a tough and beautiful weekend draws to its end:)! On Friday I had
yes Birthday (here again THANK YOU for all the good wishes:) and so I visited my parents, Sandra & Miro!

On Thursday evening, I have but first time with Carol, which just makes her internship at a school in Besancon and from Odenheim come in. celebrated our birthday, it did, also on 22 October Birthday. So really it is for celebrating the evening with their friends, but she had also invited me. We had only been at her, she lives in the dormitory of their school very near me. There we drank the first time what and eat cake. It was again an international evening, as all friends of Carol also make their internships in Besancon study in their home all teachers teach French, here in Besancon but their native language. Among the guests were, therefore, people from Chile, Panama, UK, USA, Russia, Germany and of course French. Since
are living in the dorm and even teachers with their families, we then continue by about 23h in a bar and have something there, then drunk.
And at twelve, we got then 4 birthday song, in German, French, English and English:)!

On Friday afternoon, after the lecture is then my family came here and I have them displayed only once, where I live, so the house and my room.
And we also had only a few things bear in my room because I sent home a large order;): Beer, Asti, cheese cake, Linzer Torte, bread! and much more:)!
Then we are driven to the hotel so I had reserved, then we are going directly to the city.
Friday and Saturday was sold the market all the time in Besancon, ie, in the shopping streets were everywhere stands, the jewelry, clothing, etc.. Was cool in itself to shopping, but unfortunately we could not then see the beautiful atmosphere of Besancon in the city center really, because really were tents and stalls everywhere. We then walked through the city but of course, have shopped and drank a little coffee shop.
For dinner I had reserved a table at a restaurant that had received very good reviews on the internet, the "Au vieux Comtois. And it has also emerged as a fluke really. We were eating at the end namely Friday and Saturday there. It is a great cozy restaurant with vaulted cellars and delicious local cuisine. I have a gratin with roasted potatoes, mountain ham and raclette cheese eaten, the HAMMMER!
I had then but soon it go, because I had invited my guests to 21h to me. We've already had some start earlier, since I still can have only up to 22h guests, because my landlord lives in the house. I had previously but asked whether they should remain an exception to 23h.
My parents had so extra beer, Asti and brought cake, so we have provided the first bit drunk here, and are then further into the city.
I had invited all the Erasmus of the IMEA and my roommate. At the end of the housemates were only Sergiu and Elena, although Helen and the two Chinese had promised to him.
The Chinese woman was in her room all the time, so I'm off to her over. I had previously determined three times asking if she comes and each time she said yes and they happily came over again at noon to give me a gift. When I then knocked on her door that night, she was already in pajamas and told me that she has to sleep early because tomorrow the whole day lecture.
was then with, thanks to my courses in intercultural management, some clear. Chinese people always say what you want to hear other person. When I had asked if she comes on my birthday, so of course she has always said YES, even though they knew there know that they will not come. Strange people was not bad, but that she would have that straight. Was just bit of a shame, because I had ordered for the foreigners hautpsächlich German beer with my parents. That my girls drink a beer, I was already clear, I do not drink, yes. But anyway, the guys have a happy dance and I definitely will still find use for the beer;)


At about 23h we went further into the city, in the bar, the cousin heard from one of our course, we were pretty frequent.
Since the normal university, however, is a holiday already, we were pretty much the only ones in the bar But in the end was terrific, because then the whole evening in English and German hits that played in the 80ern/90ern, therefore, 99 balloons, Mambo no. 5, Britney Spear etc.



It was really sooo funny, and we went during the night, stayed there.
was really a suuuper Birthday! Thanks to all who were there :-*!!!


The next morning I had to get out but again little earlier because I was so taken back with my family. On Saturday, the citadel was on the program and we are driven by bus. It was also this time (my 3rd time) again great, but the animals in the zoo were not really fit, because it was already quite cold yet.


afternoon we went to eat in the city of paninis, we have rested then some in the hotel and again in the evening in our new favorite restaurant. This time, however, we have all eaten a salad, and also has done right enough, mine was with goat cheese (I'm a huge sed France goat cheese fan, it is here in all possible variations of each to buy and eat it) and the men had one with Beef meat. And then There Were
then to conclude with a delicious dessert, Tarte Tatin for me with vanilla ice cream:)!


Since we were all pretty broke then directly home afterwards.
This morning I went again to the hotel and had breakfast all together, then we are again just my home, and at about half 11 is my family back home.

This weekend was exhausting but really suuuuuper beautiful.
And we really were lucky with weather, today it's raining all the time namely: (!

And now I am looking forward indefinitely on Wednesday, because I will fly to eeendlich Fabi:)!

And luckily I fly on 27 October 28 October, namely general strike in Frooonkreisch again, Hooray!!

À bientôt,
Madeleine

0 comments:

Post a Comment