Hello my friends at home,
I'm waiting just that my parents and my sister and Miro finally arrive and then I remembered that I still wanted to write a report on Zurich .
Last weekend, from Saturday to Sunday, I'm George and Florence in Zurich visited and could spend the night with you.
I'm off early Saturday morning and was then at about half 12 in Zurich, the trip was great, I had to pay a toll (which is also the only one for the strikes in France are good) and had a sticker for Switzerland I already.
Unfortunately it rained all the time but on Saturday, but we have only then cooked and what time I went to George in the city.
But despite the rain has fallen Zurich me great, especially the old town and Lake Zurich, from where you can see in good weather even the Alps! Yes, and George has yet shown me otherwise the university, which was also really nice and impressive. It was namely, the Lord Sempter built, who built the Semper Oper in Dresden. And now you can you might imagine about how the university looks like.
pictures unfortunately have hardly any because it had just rained all the time.
But it was actually not soo bad that it has geregent all the time, namely we have planned for 16h with friends of George and Florence on the Züri-Wiesn go to a Swiss Oktoberfest copy.
The feast has begun to 16h, but as the tent is pretty fast, we were at some already there earlier and got even a place.
was really funny, that was my first Oktoberfest! There were even original Bavarian waitresses and a band, but they were Swiss.
With every hour and every measure the atmosphere in the tent was better, but by 23 clock was already finished, but we still have little bit drunk with George and Florence.
On Sunday, we then have only slept once and then went shopping just because we wanted to conclude by Züri Gschnetzeltes. What was really tasty suuuper then.
Since we had the day before it all looked important in Zurich, we were then on Sunday all the time at home, and about 18 clock I then made my way home.
And fortunately, I'm in Basel again filled up, not only because it is much cheaper, because the wily Frenchman Noooo indeed are one week block the fuel reservoir and there is almost no Bezin more in France.
But the strikes or greves I read again in one extra article.
you soon!
0 comments:
Post a Comment